Quick write for spring break
1. I think I am ok with my grade for now, I don’t know exactly what grade I have but I saw that I have missed or have around 3 late assignments. I think that I shouldn’t have missed them but most of them had to do with the essay that we are working on. Personally I like to just do my essays in one go and not space out the work because I tend to forget a lot of things if it I am not currently working on it.
2. I think I am doing ok, just tired as usual. I think I have a lot of things to be thinking about such as all school work, organization events and meetings, and finding a house for the summer so I have a lot on my mind but I wouldn’t say it is super overwhelming. I don’t have many questions.
3. I think I need to either get used to certain ways of writing essays/learning or just do it my own way. The contract is fine in my opinion the only thing I would change is the way we are writing our essays. I think the check ins are nice but I would rather just write the whole essay in one go after 1 or 2 rough drafts instead of separating the intro, BP’s, and conclusion. I also prefer to do research while a writing my essay so I can get more of a sense of what info I will be looking for.
2. I think I am doing ok, just tired as usual. I think I have a lot of things to be thinking about such as all school work, organization events and meetings, and finding a house for the summer so I have a lot on my mind but I wouldn’t say it is super overwhelming. I don’t have many questions.
3. I think I need to either get used to certain ways of writing essays/learning or just do it my own way. The contract is fine in my opinion the only thing I would change is the way we are writing our essays. I think the check ins are nice but I would rather just write the whole essay in one go after 1 or 2 rough drafts instead of separating the intro, BP’s, and conclusion. I also prefer to do research while a writing my essay so I can get more of a sense of what info I will be looking for.
Comments
Post a Comment