Labor journal week 14
Email: Thank you for the response. I feel that the feedback is accurate. I have now realized that I completely forgot the works cited page as well as a 4th source and this was a mishap on my side. I plan to add the 4th source and a works cited page before I post it on my portfolio. I think that the book club this semester is very good. I enjoy my book. The only complaints I would have is that it seemed a little bit rushed for some reason but it might just be because we are doing it during the latter half of the semester rather than the first half. Questions I have for essay 3 is how long it would be, whether or not it should be longer or shorter than our previous essays and it seems like we have much less time to work on it. But I am ok with that. I am interested to know what the prompt for the essay is and how we will write it.
Comments
Post a Comment