Labor journal week 12

1. I think my labor was good this week, I completed my essay and was just tweaking it here and there to make it better. I think there is still more I can do to make it better. I think that getting the essay finished and having something there was my priority and now I can spend the rest of the time to revise it and perfect it.

2. I think the concept of revision is pretty straight forward but at the same time subjective to everyone’s writing. I think what we learned was knowledge that we already had but just not something that was always on our minds when revising papers. The idea of having structure not only while writing your essay but also while revising it is a very good one and can help making the revising process much easier.

3. High - the structure of my paragraphs and sentences, making sure I don’t have useless info
Mid - the grammar and sentence structure and making sure I don’t have run on’s or grammar problems
Low - punctuation, periods and commas, capitalization, etc.

Throughout the next week I will work on these things from high to low and finalize my essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3