Labor journal week 11

1. This week I spent most of my labor on working on my entire essay and making a complet and coherent essay. I wrote the extra body paragraphs and changed the things I needed to in my other body paragraphs and tried to make my essay glue together well and then I wrote the conclusion as well.

2. I think my take away from this week is that when I sit down and get into study mode and just write down my entire essay while I am in that mode then I get things done very quickly. I think in terms of studying and work for school that is the way I work best, I did multiple assignments for different classes all in around 2 hours. The only problem is that it is kind of hard to get into that mindset and environment.

3. I think my conclusion is pretty decent, I may change things to make my thesis a little bit clearer and slim I t down a bit but I think it is a decently solid conclusion. Before I did my conclusion I finished all of the body paragraphs so I think that having all of the information fresh in my mind made it much easier to finish the conclusion.

4. Personally I am okay with having the deadline be next week. I have basically finished my essay but I just need to review it again and make minor changes to my paragraphs and conclusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3