Labor journal 10
1. My essay is decent so far. I still need to figure some body paragraphs out and use the quotes in a decent manner. I worked on the intro but I think it may be to long and vague so I should shorten it a bit. I have some body paragraphs but I still need to flesh them out a bit more.
2. I think the renegotiation went very well. Many points were given and they were all valid. I think that the contract is in a good state.
3. I think that this class is good, we learn a lot not just about English but about ourselves and society. I think that the way of writing in this class has been very freeing and liberating compared to previous English courses.
2. I think the renegotiation went very well. Many points were given and they were all valid. I think that the contract is in a good state.
3. I think that this class is good, we learn a lot not just about English but about ourselves and society. I think that the way of writing in this class has been very freeing and liberating compared to previous English courses.
Comments
Post a Comment