Book Club response 1

I believe that for Trevor Noah's book that he will mainly talk about his experiences and how he grew up. I think that he will go into specifics about certain events in his life that have affected him and knowing his personality and how he writes I think that he will add in certain events that are more lighthearted to keep his book and story from getting too serious. His book seems to be a casual fun read about his life and I very much enjoy that type of style. It is an interesting, deep yet casual and easy read and I don't think he will be giving out life lessons but give more of a subjective life story and view on things. I think that he will write about his experiences and make jokes here and there and give his analysis using hindsight on the situations that he has been through. I do think he will go more in depth with his mother and the multiple jobs he has had throughout his life and how he ended up in comedy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3