Labor Journal 3

1. I thought about my original topic which was parking but then realized that it was too specific and kind of boring. So I chose to change my topic to a different one that is more broad and a lot more interesting to research, write, and read about.

2. My main take always were to understand what type of paper this is, it is to research a topic that relates to us and our society and to have it be an interesting paper.

3. I think I have been doing ok in my labor/work for this week and I think I got my topic down and it should be much easier to find and do more research on my topic now. I would’ve just started it’s this topic originially

4.
K - my knowledge about the topic come from what I have learned throughout school and news and what reasearch I have done about it
W - I would like to find reasonable and realistic solutions to the issue and try to advocate for those solutions while at the same time talking about why other solutions or maybe even those solutions have flaws

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3