Labor journal 5

1. This week I felt a lot less stressed than last week, I had a lot less work to do and I feel that I have gotten more sleep this week than I have in the past two combined. In terms of research work I looked at my articles and got more information on my topic and got a lot of what I already know confirmed by facts.
2. I think that just having a general understanding of the topic beforehand has really helped me because when I look at a lot of my articles it is really easy to understand them all.

3. I think that this week the labor process has been fine and not too much work. I think what I would have done differently would probably to find more quotes to use because I don’t want my essay to just be me talking about the situation at hand. I think that having quotes will help back my claims and statements so I think when I am actually writing my essay I will look for quotes to integrate within my essay.

4. I am happy with my book club since the book that I am reading is an interesting read and I am interested in learning about Trevor Noah’s life. For the mid semester conference I think a Tuesday or Thursday before 1:45 pm would be ideal since i have class every other day and at 2 on those days. I would say either the 19th or the 22nd would be good dates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3