Reflection on grace’s presentation

I think that grace’s presentation was a very optimistic and interesting point of view of the first year students experience. I didn’t really connect with her experience considering it was quite different, she went to a different school and that was many years before we did, when tutition was cheaper and things were different. Her first activity was also very interesting and I was surprised that she asked us about our purpose in life. To be completely honest the presentation was not what I expected it to be. I thought that we were going to voice our opinions and our problems about the school and the school systems and have her use our feedback to try and better it. But instead it was more about her experience and what her first year experience was and also what the campus already has to help first years. It was an interesting presentation and it was different from expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3