Labor journal
1. I feel like I spent most of my labor on an org meeting. I haven’t been getting much sleep recently so when we had a KSA meeting it was very draining. I volunteered to present kind of last minute and had to learn about the topic and have things to say about 2 hours before the presentation. Although it isn’t a class and it was quite casual, I still felt that I had a responsibility to have things in order and have it be a good meeting.
2. I think what stands out to me is how I felt during that time. Usually I am a very humorous and joking person that rarely quiets down or gets serious but when I was tired and and felt responsible for something I matured up and it just felt different.
3. I think that I feel okay about my labor but I should probably just get more sleep so I can be more energized and alert when doing those things.
2. I think what stands out to me is how I felt during that time. Usually I am a very humorous and joking person that rarely quiets down or gets serious but when I was tired and and felt responsible for something I matured up and it just felt different.
3. I think that I feel okay about my labor but I should probably just get more sleep so I can be more energized and alert when doing those things.
Comments
Post a Comment