Labor journal

We had a presentation from grace yoo and we learned ore about first year experience programs and gave our feedback on some of the problems in sfstate. The first activity we did on Monday with grace was quite interesting and set the tone for the presentation. I think that our work was pretty efficient since we structured out how our project for this class was going to be done. I think that so far we have a good plan and as long as we go through with it I think that the project will turn out great. One obstacle that I can see is rain, since I would like to shoot outside and it’s much harder to find students inside buildings to interview since they are usually going to class. But if the weather is decent on Monday and Tuesday then it should turn out ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3