Labor journal 1

My first week back at school has been interesting. It has not been the best week to be honest. First day of school I came early to try and find free parking and make it to class. Little did I know it was the fourth Monday of the month. So I parked and when I went back to move my car I received a ticket. It kind of just ruined my day and my week and I still have to pay the ticket. The next few days have kind of been a blur. My paranoia of getting another ticket has pushed me to sleepover and just find overnight parking instead of sleeping at home in San Mateo. Because I have been driving to and from San Mateo to sf late at night and waking up early to go to class I have been getting really tired. Included in all of this is the fact that I still have work. Work is not too bad but it’s just annoying to have to drive all the way back to San Mateo to work. I’m hoping to move out here next year and find a job here instead. This first week of school has just been very draining and just need a little while to Try and find a rythm that works with my commuting and work and school schedules. I hope I can find it soon because I’m just really tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor journal week 14

book club response 3