Inquiry question draft
Question: Why has human progression and society in general slowed down so drastically in the past decade, how can we find solutions to fix progress as a species and as a society?
Question: How are humans affecting the environment around us and what can we do to stop ourselves from killing ourselves as a species?
Source - opinionated source for first question, I steer sting story
Source 2 - factual background source for second question
Source 3 - source for second question on the impact on the planet
Issue: parking, and parking prices
Personal experience: I have had a hard time waking up and paying for parking if I don’t wake up early enough. Parking is ridiculously high and I have gotten a parking ticket before.
Drawing from others ideas and experience: Other people have had hard times finding parking. The school should remove the 2 hour time limit for parking and take out meters for parking since school is already so expensive.
Question: Why is parking so hard to get and expensive at sfstate and how can the school ensure that students have free and accessible parking in order for them to go to their classes?
https://www.reddit.com/r/SFSU/comments/177sho/help_with_parkingplease/
Comments
Post a Comment