QOD #14
Planning and Replanning
"the creative mind always has a plan, but that plan always includes planning on replanning"
I think that this quote encompasses the chapter quite well. When thinking about rethinking and restructuring it involves a lot of replanning. There is a reason that "re" is in all of those words. Rethinking is essentially replanning. I feel that when I plan something, there is always replanning involved, mainly because everything does not always go according to the original plan. So because of that replanning IS always part of the plan. This quote doesn't only apply to writing, but applies to almost anything in life that has to do with planning.
"the creative mind always has a plan, but that plan always includes planning on replanning"
I think that this quote encompasses the chapter quite well. When thinking about rethinking and restructuring it involves a lot of replanning. There is a reason that "re" is in all of those words. Rethinking is essentially replanning. I feel that when I plan something, there is always replanning involved, mainly because everything does not always go according to the original plan. So because of that replanning IS always part of the plan. This quote doesn't only apply to writing, but applies to almost anything in life that has to do with planning.
Comments
Post a Comment