Quote of the day #5 by Paulo Freire
"To sum up, reading always involves critical perception, interpretation, and re-writing what is read." (The Importance of the Act of Reading, pg 11.)
Freire seems to be a common reader just like all of us. I feel when I read I definitely have to re-read and try to interpret what the author is trying to say. Re-writing things also helps a lot when I don't understand something. Re-writing things in my own words helps to understand things a lot more and retain the information more.
Freire seems to be a common reader just like all of us. I feel when I read I definitely have to re-read and try to interpret what the author is trying to say. Re-writing things also helps a lot when I don't understand something. Re-writing things in my own words helps to understand things a lot more and retain the information more.
Comments
Post a Comment